Lots of stuff to like in this pre-release update. First off is the new D-Day scenario we're working on: "The Grand Finale". It's not quite finished yet but we wanted you all to give it a try and post about your experience. This update also includes a lot of AI improvements, especially in how troops are used, so if you see units not taking action when you think they should, let us know! You should see improvement in invasion behavior as well.
Another thing you will notice at once is the map itself. It's had a bit of makeover, tell us what you think! Also keep in mind that you can use the new scenario as a template for mods.
Note that these things are either known issues or just not yet implemented for The Grand Finale:
- Descriptions not yet in for nations or scenario in the launcher, (but they should be in the game)
- Trade deals not current
- MPU's for major nations not updated
- Most initial production not set
- Infrastructure not fully updated
- Military access not fully implemented
There is a LOT more! RELEASE NOTES HERE
Remember you must have checked the pre-release box on the options page to get this update. It is still "beta" and not the official 1.29 update.