• Activate the fullscreen for the menu
    • Do NOT let the game opens a second window for the game itself
    • Make the graphics of the Map better
    • Option for AA
    • More scenarios
    • Make the control of cities easier, perhaps a little bit more like in MH1
    • Make the control of armies easiear, more like in MH1
    • Improve performance
    • Modable so I can translate the game for myself (I think you won't release a installer which activates other languages for those who bought this game in UK or other countries)
    • Ingame, put the window which shows everything in the middle of the windows, not in the lower left corner
    • Many more options in the Options menu, only 2 are....well
    • Movable camera, i can't look from above like it was in the first with the right mouse button
  • Show the best unit in an army (like in MH1 where a advanced tank showed the army not a random unit like in MH2)
  • Make the trade menu much more easier to understand, I played like 10 hours and I still don't understand how trading works Oo
  • Perfomance
  • Performance
  • Performance (still bad)
  • Better techtree, too complicated
  • Farms should be build faster, much faster
  • Farms bring more food
  • Tutorial
  • The white thing which shows you where you looking at the minimap (like in Mh1)
  • Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch smarter AI, some nations don't upgrade their industry
  • Repositioning of the armies in a region (like in MH1)
  • Make the models of towns, armies and ressources a little bit bigger, I think they are too small
  • Make diplomatic AI smarter
  • Make the diplomatic easier, sometimes it is irritating, and make the letters bigger
  • Multiplayer
  • Faster combinating of armies, like in Mh1 where you just righclick on the armie you want to combine and then you...do it.

I know you don't want a improved MH1, but in the actual version (I know it's early stage) many things, aspects and options are worser than in MH1

said on Jun 23, 2010 at 02:55 PM

StrikerGER said

• Option for AA
  • Show the best unit in an army (like in MH1 where a advanced tank showed the army not a random unit like in MH2)
  • Better tech tree, too complicated
  • Farms bring more food
  • Tutorial
  • The white thing which shows you where you looking at the minimap (like in Mh1)
  • Much smarter AI, some nations don't upgrade their industry
  • Make the models of towns, armies and resources a little bit bigger, I think they are too small
  • Make the diplomatic easier, sometimes it is irritating, and make the letters bigger
  • Faster combining of armies, like in Mh1 where you just right-click on the army you want to combine and then you...do it.

I agree with all of the quoted above. It puzzles me though how you expect graphical enhancements and performance increases. My game's performance is great. Multiplayer is already in I believe. I kinda like the fact that the game launcher doesn't launch in full screen personally i also like that it's separate from the game though I would like the option to return to the main menu. I have posted multiple times about the easier combining and the repositioning as well.

• Tomwa
  • MHII
said on Jun 23, 2010 at 03:08 PM

The performance got better, but to be honest, the game doesn't look good, and for it's looking it is much too performance dropping. So better performance + AA (+ perhaps HD effects, shiny etc)

Multiplayer just have LAN, what I mean is Online, but this will be integrated^^

I personnally don't like the concept of a launcher....and ah, another suggestion

If you open the menu ingame there isn't a option to go back to the launcher/menu, just Resume Game and Quit to Desktop

said on Jun 23, 2010 at 03:22 PM

StrikerGER said

The performance got better, but to be honest, the game doesn't look good, and for it's looking it is much too performance dropping. So better performance + AA (+ perhaps HD effects, shiny etc)

Multiplayer just have LAN, what I mean is Online, but this will be integrated^^

I personnally don't like the concept of a launcher....and ah, another suggestion

If you open the menu ingame there isn't a option to go back to the launcher/menu, just Resume Game and Quit to Desktop

I mentioned the back to menu thing above you lol

The launcher is SUPPOSEDLY (From what I've read) to increase the mod-ability of the game. I too would like the game to be more visually pleasing, I mean I have a high end video card why let it go to waste? The only important thing is if there is an increase in visual effects we must have the option to disable it (For those with slower PC's) such as the ability to disable the animations of all the little workers on the map.

• Tomwa
  • MHII
said on Jun 23, 2010 at 03:41 PM

Oh i overread it >.< sry

But okay, the thing with modable I didn't know it. I can live with it, but...hmm

said on Jun 23, 2010 at 03:52 PM

Hmm?

• Tomwa
  • MHII
said on Jun 23, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Forget it^^

said on Jun 25, 2010 at 02:33 PM

StrikerGER said

As I said in another thread before

• Activate the fullscreen for the menu
  • Do NOT let the game opens a second window for the game itself
  • Option for AA
  • More scenarios

We will be releasing more scenarios as we go along, like with MHI

• Make the control of cities easier, perhaps a little bit more like in MH1

We're looking at the city UI to make things easier

It's pretty similar -- what would you like to see change?

• Improve performance

Working on it -- better in the next update.

• Modable so I can translate the game for myself (I think you won't release a installer which activates other languages for those who bought this game in UK or other countries)

Modding is coming this summer.

• Ingame, put the window which shows everything in the middle of the windows, not in the lower left corner

What other options are you looking for?

• Movable camera, i can't look from above like it was in the first with the right mouse button

You can tilt the camera with the "Home" and "End" keys

We're looking at how the stacking and diaply of armies works now

• Make the trade menu much more easier to understand, I played like 10 hours and I still don't understand how trading works Oo
  • Perfomance
  • Performance
  • Performance (still bad)
  • Better techtree, too complicated
  • Farms bring more food
  • Tutorial

We have a tutorial/walkthrough on the website now, linked to from the game start menu

Yes -- we intend to bring this back

• Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch smarter AI, some nations don't upgrade their industry

THis ties into stacking as well -- we're looking at it

• Make the models of towns, armies and ressources a little bit bigger, I think they are too small
  • Multiplayer

Available now for LAN play, web based service coming

• Faster combinating of armies, like in Mh1 where you just righclick on the armie you want to combine and then you...do it.

I know you don't want a improved MH1, but in the actual version (I know it's early stage) many things, aspects and options are worser than in MH1

• Site Admin
said on Jun 25, 2010 at 08:56 PM

dave said

StrikerGER said

It's pretty similar -- what would you like to see change?

Ehm, fast actions, like rightclick to combine and sometimes I have to right click several times on a region untill they move there :/

What other options are you looking for?

Anti Aliasing, something like "World texture", unit texture etc. you know?

You can tilt the camera with the "Home" and "End" keys

Oh okay, didn't know that. Thanks

• Multiplayer

Available now for LAN play, web based service coming

I know, I mean Online, perhaps Hotseat

• << previous
  • next >>